APK Editor Pro Download
- 1 APK Editor Pro Download
- 2 APK Editor Pro for Windows
- 3 APK Editor Pro Features
- 4 Compatible Android Devices
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
You can install APK Editor Pro either on your smartphone or your PC. It comes in two versions:
- Free version
- Pro version
If you are new in coding and want to play with codes and apps, then the free version is right for you. However, if you a professional Android developer, then you can get the pro version. The later comes with advanced features and better options.
To get it on your smartphone, you can download it from Google Play like any other Android app. Moreover, it is an open-source software. You can get it free of cost.
Other than Google Play, there are various other sites where you can find the editor both for PC and smartphone.
We have sorted two secure methods to install APK Editor Pro on our PC:
- Through Blue Stacks App
- Through Nox App
Read on to know more about the installation of this editor for windows.
APK Editor Pro for Windows
APK editor Pro is not only available for your Android smartphone but also for PC. It is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac operating system. Moreover, you can get it for free on your PC.
However, there are a few essential instructions we need to mention here.
APK Editor Pro was initially developed for the Android operating system. Installing it on your PC requires some technical steps. We will give you the step-by-step guide on how to install it in your PC.
- Firstly, download APK Editor Pro on your PC since it is open-source software, you can find it easily on google.
- Now that you have downloaded the APK Editor in your PC, the next thing is to install your editor. Note that installing it is not as simple as you do for a “.exe” file.
- Get an android emulator to install APK Editor Pro. We recommend you getting “Blue Stacks.” It has a user-friendly layout, and it is open-source as well.
- When you are done installing Blue Stacks, half of your work is complete. Now you can easily install the editor on your PC.
- Lastly, Blue Stacks gives you the option of installing your APK Editor. The installation takes less than a minute.
So, this is how easily you can get APK Editor for windows. Now use it just like an android app. You can modify, add, and remove the contents of any app using it.
The second method of downloading APK Editor pro for windows is using Nox App. Installing and using it is much simpler than Blue Stacks.
- First of all, download Nox player for your PC. Nox is another Android emulator, just like Blue Stacks.
- Secondly, download and install APK Editor in the same way as you did for Blue Stacks.
- Finally, play it on your PC and enjoy recreating your favorite Android apps.
APK Editor Pro Features
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- It is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and smartphones with Android version 4.0.
- Suitable for recreating, hacking, and modifying any APK file.
- It contains complete guideline and helps page for a non-specialist.
Compatible Android Devices
APK Editor Pro is consistent with the following Android devices:
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Jelly Bean
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do you mean by APK?
Answer: APK stands for Android package. It is used in the Android operating system to install and distribute apps.
Is it legal to publish an APK file after modifying it through APK Editor Pro?
Answer: You can change, add, remove any feature, image, icon, audio, or background using an APK Editor Pro. It is the process of reverse engineering. However, you are not allowed to publish any work online. It is a strict copyright policy.
How can you open an APK file?
Answer: You can open an APK file using a decompression tool. APK files are present in compressed .zip format. That is why you need to save the file with a .zip extension to explore its contents.
- How can you put an APK file from your Android phone to your PC?
Answer: You can transfer your APK file in your PC only by connecting the USB cable. You will get an option of “Media device.” After selecting it, you can choose either the memory card location or your phone’s location. Paste it in the desired folder.
Can you hack or recreate Android games using APK Editor pro?
Answer: Yes, you can modify an Android game using the APK Editor Pro. However, there are few apps and games which can’t be recreated or altered due to their servers.
Can you run APK files on your PC as you do on your smartphone?
Answer: You cannot run an APK directly on your PC because it requires Play Store. However, you can use the process of file management to run it. To do that, you need to drop your APK file in the SDK folder. Click and open cmd and enter the command “adb install ABC.apk.” Here ABC stands for your APK filename.